Welcome to the redesigned, overhauled, trimmed down, leaner, meaner thebluemask.com!
The site has been completely rebuilt from the ground up and now features a cleaner design that’s less text-heavy, works better on mobile devices and tablets and brings a few new features.
I’ve also switched to a better hosting company so the site should now be faster and more stable overall!
One often requested feature is that you no longer need to add the mp3 and license to your cart when buying a license for a single track. Just select either a non-commercial or commercial license and you’ll now get both the music track and license together in your download for one inclusive price.
Here’s a list of a few of the improvements:
- Cleaner and simpler site design
- Navigation always visible at top of screen
- License & music track now included together for one price
- Re-order music & searches by popularity, alphabetical etc.
- Change number of tracks displayed per page
- Hosted on new private server for improved speed, stability and downloading
- ‘Back to top’ link appears at bottom right for faster navigation on long screens
- ‘Recently viewed’ tracks list
I’ve put the site through some rigorous testing but as with any major update it’s possible you might come across a glitch that needs ironing out. So if you have any problems or suggestions on what could make it even easier for you to use please let me know!
And to celebrate the relaunch, you can use the coupon code newlook20 to get 20% off all music, licenses and royalty free music collections for one week until Feb 11th 2015.